It’s the most wonderful time of the year at St. Cloud LASIK! Our 7th annual Gift of Vision Giveaway has kicked off and we are searching for our next winner who will receive a custom laser LASIK procedure- absolutely free!
If you or someone you know has been thinking about ditching glasses and contacts, now is the time to meet with our knowledgeable staff and learn everything St. Cloud LASIK and our expert surgeons have to offer. Scheduling a screening will give you a better idea as to if you are a candidate for LASIK and what to expect of the qualifying process and procedure itself.
Here’s what past Gift of Vision Giveaway winners have to say about their experience with St. Cloud LASIK:
- My surgeon’s recommendations were wonderful. They explained my options really well, and now I can not only see more clearly overall, but I do have the ability to focus on things both near me and a long ways away. It took a bit of getting used to, but it’s amazing how well I can see!
- The entire procedure only took 20 minutes, and the team talked me through the entire process. What was really helpful is that they knew everything I was experiencing and told me what to expect. That made it really easy.
- Winter was a good time to get the procedure done – now I’m ready for the spring and summer seasons, riding my motorcycle with just my goggles (and no glasses), camping, and all the things I love to do outdoors!
- All these years, my life and self-image were defined by my glasses and my vision. In thinking about my experience, I wonder how I would have viewed myself, my self-image, if I had gotten LASIK 20 years ago. I think it would have been even more wonderful.
- I would highly recommend the entire team, everyone that worked with me. They were professional, very thorough, and very quick to respond to any of my concerns. Being local here in St. Cloud is a big deal for me, and it could not have been a better experience.
To enter the Gift of Vision Giveaway, like us on Facebook, and then contact us to schedule your free LASIK screening anytime between now and November 22nd. We look forward to bringing LASIK into your life this holiday season!